Attackers are increasing their frequency and volume of Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks. Companies are facing increased pressures to strengthen their security. Three forces contributing to the pressure are:
- Stronger, more sophisticated, and highly motivated attackers.
- Larger attack surface area due to an increase in public APIs, SaaS adoption, and integrations with third-party applications
- Heightened public and government scrutiny of data, privacy, and security
Download this whitepaper and learn how to protect your website from:
- DDoS attacks degrading availability or performance, which results in decreased revenue, higher operational costs and brand degradation;
- Compromise of sensitive customer and business data that results in losing customers and their trust;
- Malicious bots that abuse customer applications through content scraping, account takeovers, and fraudulent check outs.