The Future of Adaptive Authentication in Financial ServicesKey findings from a recent study that surveyed the state of adaptive authentication in FIs.
The number of cyberattacks on financial institutions (FIs) cannot be overstated. In the past year, there have been more than one billion cyberattacks on financial institutions. That is three hundred times more than any other industry, such as retail, insurance, or healthcare. At an average cost of $18 million dollars for each successful attack, what are you to do? How do you combat this aggressively growing threat?
In this OnDemand webinar, OneSpan and ISMG summarize key findings from a recent study that surveyed the state of adaptive authentication in over 150 FIs, and explore what techniques can be taken to mitigate the increasing rate of cyberthreats.
Watch the webinar and learn about:
- Adoption of adaptive authentication in the financial industry and 2019 trends
- Adaptive authentication comparison - how do you compare against your peers?
- Fraud, customer authentication experience and authentication priority trends
- Risk-based adaptive authentication solutions - fraud analytics, mobile application , extensive authentication methods and more
- Post implementation best practices for customer experience, fraud reduction and regulatory compliance